Vauxhall Victor Club National Show as part of the VBOA National Rally
6th & 7th July 2019
After the very successful 2017 & 2018 VBOA National Rallies at Market Harborough there is now a NEW VENUE.
Sywell Airport, Sywell, Northamptonshire. NN6 0BN – Only a few miles from our original venue of Billing Aquadrome.
The Vauxhall Victor Club will once again have a stand, and everybody is welcome, with your Victor in whatever condition or without. We look forward to seeing you in July to join us for what looks to be another fantastic weekend at a great venue.
Keep an eye on the Club Magazine for further updates along with the Club Facebook Page:
You can either pay in advance, at the gate on the day, or if you wish to camp you can book your camping here; there are even some Early Bird offers worth taking advantage of if you are quick! :
IMPORTANT: Club members must select a car club from the drop down list when booking tickets, otherwise their purchase will be refunded and cancelled.
The basic ticket types are as follows:
1. £50 Weekend camping and stand pass (up to 3 nights from 5th-8th) with the usual 1 car and 4 people (tent, trailer with car or caravan) to pitch up and show with your VBOA affiliated club. Additional cars to be added with ‘Members Day Ticket’.
2. As 1, but Early Bird discount 1 of £10, offer ending 31st January 2019 (250 Tickets)
3. As 1 but Early Bird discount 2 of £5, offer valid between 1st Feb – 31st March 2019 (250 Tickets).
4. £9 Advance Members Day Ticket – 1 Car 4 people to display Saturday OR Sunday (two tickets needed for both display days), £10 on the gate. (Victor Club Members bringing a Victor)
5. As 4, Members Day Ticket Early Bird discount of £1.50, offer ends 31st January 2019 Limited number of tickets
6. £13 Advance Visitors Day pass, for Non-VBOA day visitors to the show from 0930-1700, £15 on the gate
7. Kids entertainment passes £5 per day (Fri/Sat/Sun) or £10 for Fri-Sun
• 16yrs and under free entry (obviously with a paying adult).
• Camping is a flat rate, one night or 3 nights, it’s the same price.
• VBOA will be looking to close the advance booking system on the 21st June 2019
Don’t forget that Sywell has its own Hotel too; it’s not huge and likely that many rooms have been booked so get in quick if you want to stay there. We suggest direct booking at:
A brief outline of VBOA activities/services for the weekend:
•All weekend, Kids entertainment (rides/face painting/lots of other fun things planned)
•Saturday interclub Old and Young competition with kids and adults competing for prizes/trophies in activities such as the Cozy Coupe grand prix, wellie tug of war etc.
•Presently Saturday only 0-60/short drag course on the taxi way, full details TBC
•Sunday the usual area activities and awards ceremonies.
•Anniversary Celebrations for the year (Astra, Bedford OB and any others who come forward)
•Motorsport celebration where we would love to have any/all VBO motorsport vehicles on display in their own area (please reach out within your clubs/friends etc).
•Wheel change challenge
•Auto Jumble/trade area fully integrated with the show.•Food and drink traders around the arena
•Bar/bands inside a fully carpeted Hanger
•Helicopter & Plane rides (subject to weather/owners discretion)
•The Aviation Museum will be open all weekend
•Toilet and Shower blocks which will be illuminated at night and well serviced.
•Electrical hook up pitches for those who required it (this will be a separate area from the club stands though).
•If there is suitable demand, a shuttle bus service can be looked into for ferrying people between the Premier Inn at Billing and Sywell.
•Dogs are allowed in all public areas as long as they are kept under control
We look forward to welcoming you: if you have never been before to our National Show, or not been for a few years, then get it in the diary now – we’d love to see you. There will as usual be our annual awards and prize giving on the Sunday, together with Autojumble both days, where you could locate that elusive part you are looking for!